Level 2 Occupational Health Committee (OHC) course
Level 2 Occupational Health Committee (OHC) course is a course for OHC co-chairpersons and occupational health and safety representatives (reps), although all OHC members would benefit from attending. By the end of this two day course, participants will know how to:
- Plan and conduct a OHC workplace inspection.
- Identify and assess deficiencies during OHC workplace inspections.
- Identify and recommend corrective actions that address deficiencies found during OHC workplace inspections.
- Fulfil their regulatory requirement of investigating workplace incidents and dangerous occurrences.
- Collect and analyze evidence during an investigation.
- Identify and assess direct, indirect and root causes of workplace incidents and dangerous occurrences.
- Identify and recommend corrective actions to prevent workplace incidents and dangerous occurrences from happening again.
The pre-requisite for attending this course is the Level 1 Occupational Health Committee training.
This course is also available online as two courses: the Workplace Incident Investigation course. and the Workplace Inspection Training course. To receive the equivalent of the Level 2 Occupational Health Committee course, participants must successfully complete both of these online courses.
To register for a course, please select a desired date from the calendar below.
For help using our online registration system, EventBrite, please read the FAQs.