Tools & resources for workers
Recognizing that one in five Canadians will experience a mental health issue every year, ensuring the resilience and psychological health and safety of workers is critical, now more than ever.
By enhancing the psychological health and resilience of our workers, the organization will benefit from the following:
- increased worker productivity
- increased worker happiness and engagement
- reduced incidents and injuries – both physically and psychologically
- reduced claims
- increased customer satisfaction
- reduced absenteeism and presenteeism
- increased recruitment and retention
- workplace and worker resilience
- increased profits
The following are tools and resources publicly available for workers.