Workplace Inspection Training course
Inspections are essential to making workplace health and safety systems effective. This $10 course covers:
- Understanding the purpose of workplace inspections and regulatory requirements.
- Planning workplace inspections.
- Conducting workplace inspections.
- Using results to improve workplace health and safety.
- Reviewing and revising a workplace inspection system.
The course takes two to four hours to complete. It was developed by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) and is delivered in partnership with WorkSafe Saskatchewan.
This course is for anyone whose duties involve workplace inspections, including managers, supervisors, safety personnel, OHCs and OHS representatives.
Completing this training course AND the Workplace Incident Investigation course is considered “training by an approved agency” for the purposes of Section 46(4) of The Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, 1996. Completing both of these courses is equivalent to completing WorkSafe Saskatchewan’s two-day Level 2 Occupational Health Committee course.