Level 1 OHC Training – Train the Trainer
Upon successful completion of the Level 1 Occupational Health Committee (OHC) Training – Train the Trainer Workshop, participants will be certified to conduct Level 1 Occupational Health Committee (OHC) Training at their workplaces. By the end of this two-day workshop, participants will know:
- How to locate relevant information in Saskatchewan Occupational Health and Safety legislation to address occupational health and safety (OHS) issues in their workplace.
- The requirements for establishing and operating an effective OHC.
- The duties and role of the OHC within the OHS Workplace Responsibility System.
- How to identify and assess workplace hazards.
- How to identify and recommend corrective actions to control workplace hazards.
- How to handle OHS concerns and investigate refusals to work.
- How to deliver and facilitate Level 1 Occupational Health Committee (OHC) Training.
Pre-requisite for attending this course is the successful completion of Level 1 Occupational Health Committee Training.
To book a training date, please contact us. In the message box, indicate what training and date(s) you prefer.