Level 1 Occupational Health Committee (OHC) Course
Level 1 Occupational Health Committee (OHC) Course is an introductory course for OHC members and occupational health and safety representatives (reps). By the end of this two day course, OHC members and reps will know:
- How to locate relevant information in Saskatchewan Occupational Health and Safety legislation to address occupational health and safety (OHS) issues in their workplace
- The requirements for establishing and operating an effective OHC
- The duties and role of the OHC within the OHS Workplace Responsibility System
- How to identify and assess workplace hazards
- How to identify and recommend corrective actions to control workplace hazards
- How to handle OHS concerns and investigate refusals to work
There is no pre-requisite for attending this course.
To register for a course, please select a desired date from the calendar below.
For help using our online registration system, EventBrite, please read the FAQs.