Level 1 Occupational Health Committee (OHC) course
The Level 1 Occupational Health Committee (OHC) course is an introductory course for OHC members and occupational health and safety (OHS) representatives. By the end of this two-day course, OHC members and OHS reps will know:
- How to locate relevant information in Saskatchewan OHS legislation to address OHS issues in their workplace.
- The requirements for establishing and operating an effective OHC.
- The duties and role of the OHC within the OHS workplace responsibility system.
- How to identify and assess workplace hazards.
- How to identify and recommend corrective actions to control workplace hazards.
- How to handle OHS concerns and how to investigate refusals to work.
There is no pre-requisite for attending this course.
To register, please select a date from the calendar below.
For help using our online registration system, EventBrite, please read the FAQs.