Make Zero Your Mission – At home, work and play.
What is Mission: Zero?
Mission: Zero launched in May 2008 as an initiative of WorkSafe Saskatchewan, the partnership between the Workers’ Compensation Board and the Ministry of Labour Relations and Workplace Safety.
What does Mission: Zero mean?
- Mission: Zero means working toward zero injuries, zero fatalities, zero suffering.
- It means believing all injuries are predictable and preventable.
- It means that the only right number of injuries and fatalities is ZERO.
- It means becoming a champion to make our community a safer place to live, work, and play.
- It means, as employees and citizens, we are going to work together to make Saskatchewan the safest province to live, work and play.
- It means putting safety first to prevent injuries to ourselves, our co-workers, our families and neighbours.